Jan./Feb. 2014 hatch a long

Awe love all the beautiful babies and congrats to those w/ successful hatchings.
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Here are my hatchlings from yesterday. 9 out of 25. Some weren't fertile or got broke, early deaths and power outage due to random storm. So I'm real pleased that I ended up w/ this many. This crazy weather was tedious on this bunch. Going from 70's to ice-storm back up to 70's played havoc on the humidity and temps.

They love their rabbit pelt bed. Yes they are spoiled.
tongue2.gif

I do believe my banty egg may hatch by tonight candled it this morning and looked like it was trying to pip internally everyone cross your fingers for me

I do believe my banty egg may hatch by tonight candled it this morning and looked like it was trying to pip internally everyone cross your fingers for me

Very Cool!!!! I hope its going to be a good day... I keep trying to tell myself a pip is not a hatch and a hatch is not a healthy chick... I am trying not to set my expectations very high but its so hard when you see the progress!!

remember after the internal pip- it can take a day to outer pip. then the chick can get still and rest another 24 hrs. while it absorbs yolk, and gets used to our air. it is just not ready to hatch yet

I keep wandering into the room to see what else has happened, I hear some cheeping, trying to restrain myself.. Someone is going to have to come peel my face off the window
love.gif

I was told to take a thick rubber band and place it around my wrist. For anytime I wanted to peak or get involved they told me to snap the rubber band to detour me from the bator lol

Very Cool!!!! I hope its going to be a good day... I keep trying to tell myself a pip is not a hatch and a hatch is not a healthy chick... I am trying not to set my expectations very high but its so hard when you see the progress!!

Yeah after my last hatch 28 made it to lock down 8 hatched and only three made it past day three I know what you mean I have two in lock down now and 35 soon to join them I sure would appreciate a good hatch.

Awe love all the beautiful babies and congrats to those w/ successful hatchings.
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Here are my hatchlings from yesterday. 9 out of 25. Some weren't fertile or got broke, early deaths and power outage due to random storm. So I'm real pleased that I ended up w/ this many. This crazy weather was tedious on this bunch. Going from 70's to ice-storm back up to 70's played havoc on the humidity and temps.

They love their rabbit pelt bed. Yes they are spoiled.
tongue2.gif
YAY!!! Beautiful babies!!

wee.gif

Got a pip and a few others rocking and rolling!!!!

yay....hope to have fuzzy butts by this evening!!!
Day 21 starts at Noon!!!
ya.gif

fl.gif
Come on lil chicky!!!
I keep wandering into the room to see what else has happened, I hear some cheeping, trying to restrain myself.. Someone is going to have to come peel my face off the window
love.gif
I know how you feel...yesterday I was glued to "chick TV" all day...had to pry myself away to get chores done and checked back often! lol

Back
Top Bottom