Jan./Feb. 2014 hatch a long

Quote:
with the darker shells it's very hard...if you look near the air cell you may see some lines that's probably veins...later about day 10 and on you'll be able to see a shadow moving...if it's marans eggs I try to compare them to each other....when in doubt put them back in the bator
wink.png

with the darker shells it's very hard...if you look near the air cell you may see some lines that's probably veins...later about day 10 and on you'll be able to see a shadow moving...if it's marans eggs I try to compare them to each other....when in doubt put them back in the bator
wink.png
I wish it was a Marans...I actually don't know what kind it is but it's a lot darker than any of the other ones..I'll keep it in there and see how it goes.
I saw definite movement on most of them but towards the last few I was having a harder time seeing and I was getting worried that my eggs were going to be to cool for too long so I put them back and shut them up..I think I'll check those first next time (I'm trying to keep good records for my first hatch..I originally only expected about half to make it, but I'm a bit more optimistic since most are developing nicely)

Back
Top Bottom