janoel 48 egg incubator automatic turner humidity?

All I asked for was your source, I wanted 50. I still haven't gotten that, just a dissertation why I wouldn't want 50. Lol!! You really want to argue that with me? I will continue all day bud!

Last edited:
All I asked for was your source, I wanted 50. I still haven't gotten that, just a dissertation why I wouldn't want 50. Lol!! You really want to argue that with me? I'll will continue all day bud!
Firstly I'm not a bud..i'm a female. Secondly my source is Nanchang Dulong Industrial Co., Ltd.
The quote was EXW price per unit....FOB or CIF price per unit will be more. EXW means you will have to arrange transportation of your goods from their factory/business to the port of your choice at your own cost as well as pay loading costs.

I have had the same experience. Humidity on the gauge runs about 20% lower than it actually is. Have you found a way to calibrate it so it reads correctly.

This is my first time using a Janoel8-48 incubator as well, I put 48 eggs in on the 1st March and I have decided to put my temperature at 37.4°C and the humidity is 65% after finding this information. Forced air incubators temperature should be 37.2 - 37.5°C and 60 - 65% humidity. Still air incubators temperature should be 37.7 - 38.3°C and 60 - 65% humidity during incubation and 70 - 75% at hatching time. I also found the optimum for hens is 37.5°C above this temperature as well as a reduced hatch there will be an increase in the number of crippled and deformed chicks. And above 40.5°C no embryos will survive.

This is my first time using a Janoel8-48 incubator as well, I put 48 eggs in on the 1st March and I have decided to put my temperature at 37.4°C and the humidity is 65% after finding this information. Forced air incubators temperature should be 37.2 - 37.5°C and 60 - 65% humidity. Still air incubators temperature should be 37.7 - 38.3°C and 60 - 65% humidity during incubation and 70 - 75% at hatching time. I also found the optimum for hens is 37.5°C above this temperature as well as a reduced hatch there will be an increase in the number of crippled and deformed chicks. And above 40.5°C no embryos will survive.
I am not sure where you live but i found for myself living in michigan i do not need to add any water to my imcubator at all. The ambient humidity is enough all on its own, even if i keep my incubator at 25-40% humidity i get all wet chicks drowning in their shells. So i know keep my incubator at 37.5C and add no water...on day 18 they go into the hatcher with 50-60% humidity. That is what has worked for me, you will have to find what works for you. There is no right anf wrong way to incubate, it all depends very much on where you live. So if you have problems just come back to the forums here and ask fro some advice..it took 4 hatches for me to figure out what i was doing wrong.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom