January to February 2024 Duckling Hatch-Along!

Clearly it would take him to long to walk to that wonderful pond 🙂
He didn’t always fly down like this, but once he figured out he could, he couldn’t stop. He seemed so proud of himself every time 😂
Exactly like this! That pond looks amazing, do your birds have access to it?
Yes! They run down to it every morning and come back up in the afternoon / evening.

Lovely property, especially for ducks!

:goodpost:If I had something like that, I'd definitely get ducks, or waterfowl in general. A breed that can fly well, so I could watch them make their beautiful flights each day. A pond big enough to teach their duckling about life. I think they'd like that too

A large plastic tote works well for me but I only get two at a time. Our Rural King will sell you two but TSC makes you buy 6. I ordered the two I wanted from Metzer since neither place would ever have Call Ducklings. Good luck on talking him into it. I purchase and then send pictures back home to him so that he has time to get used to the ideal of having ducklings in the house again before I get there, lol. It works every time for me.
Last time I bought an animal (chickens) without asking he refused to talk to me for 2 days! 😆

Back
Top Bottom