Japanese Coturnix Quail Color Varieties!!!!

Pics

Not sure if this little guy is Italian or manchurian im sure I'll be able to figure it out soon tho!

I think this little guy is a Tennessee red

Bobwhites and coturnix won't hybridize. It's a tuxedo coturnix, I've raised many thousands of coturnix I know a cot chick when I see one. I've heard people for years talk about hybrid bobs and every time it's just a tuxedo coturnix. The bob bird (coturnix x bob hybrid) isn't real. If it was someone would have generated one long past.

DC is right, if you were told your bird is a tennessee red/pharaoh mix i would put money that it was pharaoh/tibetan mixed which are both varieties of coturnix. a Tennessee red is a bobwhite not a coturnix. But yes, the bird you have there is a Tibetan Coturnix. I am in the same boat as DC have hatched thousands of coturnix, no doubt in my mind thats a coturnix chick

hello looking to get a start on raising quail the white pharoh quail please give me a price on them and email me back! thank you the real meaty quail

DC is right, if you were told your bird is a tennessee red/pharaoh mix i would put money that it was pharaoh/tibetan mixed which are both varieties of coturnix. a Tennessee red is a bobwhite not a coturnix. But yes, the bird you have there is a Tibetan Coturnix. I am in the same boat as DC have hatched thousands of coturnix, no doubt in my mind thats a coturnix chick

Ok I'm new to all the mutations I've only raised the normal pharaoh thx!

Back
Top Bottom