Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

WHOA!!! Those ARE yellow as a street sign, Tinman!! They're electric yellow!! Do your other Jerseys have that coloring on the feet? I didnt know they got THAT yellow! Sheesh, makes me think I'm going to have to be like the Red Queen, only my song will be "We're painting the feetsies yellow..."
lau.gif
gig.gif

Kathyinmo- I would love to see some pics of your birds now, I havent seen any new pics since the first few pages! I'm sure there are more buried somewhere in this thread, but I'd love to see more!

YES as of today he is 11 weeks old. I can`t wait till he crows!Out of the 17, 15 have very yellow feet with the yellow showing through on the shanks also.The other 2 not as much but the shank are all black,one has yellow strips going across the top of her feet
Quote:

Last edited:
Tinman- PLEASE, OH, PLEEEEEEEASE put me on your list for eggs when they start comin!! I wouldnt mind some of that yellow!! Are any of your Jerseys blue, by any chance?
wink.png

Yellow should not be anywhere on the feet except the bottom. If you have yellow bleeding through or on top of the shank an foot they are not SOP Ask Kathyinmo she got rid of all her giants with yellow on the shanks

Suzettex I don`t think I`ll be gettings eggs anytime soon but I will keep you in mind. The one I call Big Rhonda seems blue sometime but I think it is because she is on the bottom of the pecking order. When I let them out in the morning she is the last one out all the time.Sometimes she just stays in the coop:( Some times I`ll give her a treat when nobody is looking just to cheer her up alittle. Just kidding all of my birds are Black Jersey. They are all black but The roo has one wing feather that has a white tip about 1/4 inch.

Last edited:
I'm keeping a close watch on this thread. I hope to get a flock of Black Giants come this spring.

Henny I have one rooster that is 30 inches tall and another that is 29 inches. Had to have special cages built for them to travel to shows in so they didnt get roughed up lol

Back
Top Bottom