July 28th hatch date anyone else ?

EasterEggersRULE

Chirping
9 Years
Dec 13, 2010
South Texas
I have two buff orp and four easter eggers in the bator all are developing and a buff was wiggling in the egg when i candled today ! So exited i can barely stand it !! Anyone else have a hatch date close to mine and how do you keep your hands out of the bator ?

Hey there
smile.png

I set my eggs on the 5th July so that makes my hatch date the 26th! Is that close enough?

So far as keeping my hands off? Its made easier by the horrible shrill screech and hand pain I recieve every time I think about trying
wink.png

I just can't wait either. This will be (hopefully) my first hatch. Unfortunately they are shipped eggs, but I am still hopefull. 12 set under 2 hens. Fingers crossed for us both!

Thats great! Now we have a 26th, 27th and 28th. Now it will be interesting to see whether we all hatch on time, or if we have any earlies or lates!

I promise to post pictures if I am sucessfull.

Only 4, 5 and 6 days to go!

My are due the 29th!! This is funny! I think I have over candled mine I was looking at 2 or 3 every time I turned the eggs, then read were that's not good! This is my first hatch with a home made bator.
I'll be watching you guys!! Hope we all have great luck!!

Quote:
Since my turkeys stop laying(they all went broody) and I don't have a rooster

I got 14 eggs from a friend.

Probably mixed.

I just want to test my new homemade bator and this is my first hatch with it!

Hey you guys..and gals... We have a July 29th hatch along going on. Come on over! It will probably go into the first part of Aug. from the sounds of it. The more the merrier!
I hope I do this link right..if not, I will go and post on our thread and it will pop up above yours...or, if you want to stay in your group here...I'm just buttin in for more folks...
ya.gif
jumpy.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6961612#p6961612

Back
Top Bottom