July Hatch-a-Long (including 4th of July hatch-a-long)

How many times per year do you hatch eggs?

• 1-2

Votes: 45 26.2%
  • 2-3

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • 4-5

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • I don’t count the times

Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Hatchaholic

Votes: 60 34.9%

• Total voters
Pics
I was trying g to give her water and she wasn’t having it so I tried a different container and then I wanted to see how many eggs I had under her (again. Did that earlier too) and then she didn’t like that and took off 😂🤣🙈

I think she’s like “screw you Mom!” :lau 😂🤣🙈🙈

Chicks might be a good idea but so hard to get them now and I want Jack babies LOL
She will get water when she needs it. Stop messing with her. Once you’ve irritated them enough they’ll get off the nest for a while until you leave them alone. She will keep doing it until you leave her be and you risk the chance of not hatching anything.

She will get water when she needs it. Stop messing with her. Once you’ve irritated them enough they’ll get off the nest for a while until you leave them alone. She will keep doing it until you leave her be and you risk the chance of not hatching anything.
Okay good point. I was just worried about her. Should I leave her alone then or put her back? She just rocketed back to the coop lol but not in it yet :confused:

You’re a stalker 😂 I left my broodies be because they know what they need to do better than we do. They’re equipped to hatch eggs.
:lau duuuuuuuudeeeeeeeee. She went in the run and I was like :yesss::fl and then she was just standing there so I went in and shooed her up the ramp. :oops: she tried to go the other way at first then finally went in and then she stood there like she was gonna eat but suddenly remembered she had eggs :lau :th so then she got curious and was looking at them and I think went back on but I don’t dare open it and find out lol but I think the putz forgot she even had them :th probably not a great sign but we’ll see ha Jack went and gathered her from in front of the chick’s coop 😂🤣 he was like no, no, up here LOL he’s herding everyone 😂🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom