July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Quote: Nope not yet, but soon, they are getting big and they are all white ones
smile.png
I got 6 quail at a poultry swap and those are the ones that gave me an egg.

My last little Silkie from Brandy (yes, could tell this 1 was a Silkie for sure) didn't make it either.

Would love to see pix from Brandy & Tina to see what my babies look like. Never know what is gonna pop outta a mixed egg & I don't think any of the Silkies & Cochins I sent made it.

So far 8 quail have hatched, I have only hatched yellow ones. These are striped some with long stripes others with broken stripes. I ran out of brooder space so I found an aquarium with a screen top in the basement and but the fluff nuggets in there.

So far 8 quail have hatched, I have only hatched yellow ones. These are striped some with long stripes others with broken stripes. I ran out of brooder space so I found an aquarium with a screen top in the basement and but the fluff nuggets in there.

Are these from the eggs I sent?

My quail are just plain Coturnix but I did hatch out 1 different looking one a few months ago but it had wry neck. It had a lot of yellow on it.how are the other eggs doing that I sent with them?

So all of my July swap eggs finished hatching last night. I have no idea which one is the Black Langshan now that the BCM have hatched. Thanks to my swap partners for the beautiful babies!! Onwards to August!

My last little Silkie from Brandy (yes, could tell this 1 was a Silkie for sure) didn't make it either.

Would love to see pix from Brandy & Tina to see what my babies look like. Never know what is gonna pop outta a mixed egg & I don't think any of the Silkies & Cochins I sent made it.
I am not sure which one it is, they have been put in the brooder with the ones that hatched the week before and since I was not home for the hatch I do not know who came out of which egg.......but I think it is the chipmunk one in this pic.

Back
Top Bottom