June 2023 Hatch-a-long

Pics
Hi all! I’ve been remiss in posting here! I’ve had a bit of a lull but I have I believe 42 marans eggs set to hatch June 5th. They are split between the brinsea and bf 360. I’m trying out the 24 egg disk with cardboard underneath as suggested to help it actually turn the eggs.

I shut down the dickeys for a big clean out. The person I hatched 3 big batches for in April wants more eggs set & I’m trying to figure out if I should set them as we’re trying to go out of town at some point. 😂

Hey yall! I don't know exactly how this works, but Wind told me to come, so i came😌. I've got 5 LF Tsouloufati eggs under my broody pullet, hatch day is June 15th, she's been sitting on them since last Thursday

We give each other moral support and cheer each other on :)

I always do.

But if you have a finicky broody, maybe not!

Up till now, she's been a great broody. Pecked while trying to change her eggs, covering them really well. She even pecks at her man when she goes out for her stroll and he gets too close! I'm just scared about how it would work out. I'd have to take her eggs, go to the house and cande them, that takes time

Up till now, she's been a great broody. Pecked while trying to change her eggs, covering them really well. She even pecks at her man when she goes out for her stroll and he gets too close! I'm just scared about how it would work out. I'd have to take her eggs, go to the house and cande them, that takes time
Try your cell phone light. If she gets up at all to eat, wear a dark shirt, and check them inside the shirt! Lol

Back
Top Bottom