June Hatch-A-Long

Pics
They are hard to count...so fast
Hahaha your signature just made me snort!

You should have seen me separating my chicks from the ones I am selling. I kept counting wrong and it was driving me bonkers. They are so fast and do not stay put like chicken chicks. They zoom everywhere. I name most of mine Zoomy because they are insane.

DH said that one of mine few up 7 feet yesterday morning and he was laughing so hard. It was one of my 4 week olds.

I am still waiting for eggs because I need them for the July 4th hatch. I am not sure if I will get eggs in time. If not I will just do more chickens.

Hahah exactly!!! And so many look the same! Lol
Should have seen me sorting out my keepers. I couldn't decide on some of them and I was like do I keep you or sell you... Hardest decision ever! I have falb fee and a few other colors, but muddy isn't on so I haven't really been able to get someone to identify what I have yet.

Should have seen me sorting out my keepers. I couldn't decide on some of them and I was like do I keep you or sell you... Hardest decision ever! I have falb fee and a few other colors, but muddy isn't on so I haven't really been able to get someone to identify what I have yet.
Awww I would have been the same! Haha I have so many cool colors!! Although I don’t know what any of them are yet. :lau

Got my first ever whiting true blue egg today!!! This is in the shade so it’s a little darker looking but it’s a super saturated egg probably cause it’s the first!

1753189F-470E-4856-BED1-9D665E61B984.jpeg

So enablers. There’s 2 dozen button quail eggs available from the seller I’ve been getting all my eggs from. My second incubator will be empty next week... 🤔 :lau :oops: People around here have been posting ISO adds for quail lately... lol.
But button quail are just for pets. Coturnix quail are probably what they are looking for. Those can be used for meat and eggs.

Back
Top Bottom