June Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Get the Coturnix. Button quail aren’t really useful for anything unless you want pets.
And this is why I ask here before I get things. Haha. I’ve always liked buttons but I couldn’t see them being of much use for anything but who knows - I’ve never done quail. 🤣 not planning on keeping any if I do hatch them so better to get something people will want. Thanks much. 😁

And this is why I ask here before I get things. Haha. I’ve always liked buttons but I couldn’t see them being of much use for anything but who knows - I’ve never done quail. 🤣 not planning on keeping any if I do hatch them so better to get something people will want. Thanks much. 😁
Most people I know who have had Coturnix and Button tend to get rid of the buttons and keep the Coturnix.

Of course the market has to be saturated with chicks as soon as mine hatch 😂 even the farm stores are back to having chicks in stock. Guess I can't win. I might end up giving some away.

On the upside, someone is coming to pick up both my roos this morning, he has several flocks that need bodyguards. I'm just glad to not have to butcher them. Hopefully he doesn't laugh when he sees them confined to laundry baskets... My dogs are old and we got rid of their crates a couple years ago, so I don't have anything that resembles a cage around. I had to take the cat to the vet in a diaper box last year. 😂

Of course the market has to be saturated with chicks as soon as mine hatch 😂 even the farm stores are back to having chicks in stock. Guess I can't win. I might end up giving some away.

On the upside, someone is coming to pick up both my roos this morning, he has several flocks that need bodyguards. I'm just glad to not have to butcher them. Hopefully he doesn't laugh when he sees them confined to laundry baskets... My dogs are old and we got rid of their crates a couple years ago, so I don't have anything that resembles a cage around. I had to take the cat to the vet in a diaper box last year. 😂
You are killing me :lau

Dont you wish that you didnt get rid of the crates... We keep lots of boxes so that we can put our rehomed chickens in them for the new owners.

Back
Top Bottom