Juniors Day out with his new Girls! Lots of Pics

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Junior is my Black Orp Rooster he is a son of Cyn's Suede, he finally matured and I moved birds around, he is in with one Splash (the Weirdo Freak that lays Olive Eggs) and 2 Blue Hens.

While we were outside today working I let Junior and the girls outside, I know he free ranged some at Cyn's as a chick, but gosh he was only a few weeks old when I got him and has pen in a pen since then. He did really well and stayed with the Blue Girls, Splash did her own thing
idunno.gif

Anyway, tried to get good pics to show Cyn how pretty he really is, but it was hard as his head was always down and butt was always up, he had a blast!

All 4 together

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Splash hanging out with CJ (My Other Weirdo
lau.gif
)

Picture005.jpg

Checking out what was so good by CJ's pen, Junior ignored all the other roosters and behaved.

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Splash, The Weirdo Olive Egg Layer

Picture016.jpg

Quote:
I think Smokey is his Mama, he was really ugly for a long time
lau.gif
Seriously Long Lanky and just not Handsome, he is finally becoming a Pretty Bird. He has his Pop's Crow which is a soothing sound after Larry, my Mottled Houdan Schreeches
sickbyc.gif

I know what ya mean, about those annoying crows! I had a couple like that! Had being the important word there! Honestly though, I really do enjoy the nice crowing in the rooster choir!

I have a few of Smoky's eggs in the bator right now. I am hoping to join you in the Suede, Jr. club!
gig.gif

Quote:
I hope you get a couple, I have 4 girls that are suede daughters, 3 are in with Indy (My Blue Roo) and the big Fluffy Blue girl in the pics is Belle, she is a Suede Daughter but not Smokeys.

Well, they say, "third time is a charm!" I am sure hoping so .... cuz this is the third time I have tried to hatch these Orp eggs!

I did get one to hatch from Meg and Suede. It is female, and looking really pretty! Are your Suede daughters from Meg?

He has really blossomed, Karen! I haven't lost my touch, then, LOL. For awhile, I seriously thought he couldn't have been the promising boy you left with, but he just had a really bad ugly phase.
lol.png
I think you have only one from Meg, right, Karen? That's the oddball barred Orp boy, Random.

Back
Top Bottom