just a quick question

young budgie

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 24, 2009
leinster,co laois
i have a quick question about candleing, my egss are in incubator 14 days noy,and when im going to candle for the last time i just want to knw what i sould see, i did a quick goin over on them already today and there is a few with noting but clear to be seen, and in another few there like a dark red/black but full, as im a newbie i have no idea if it is what is suppose to be there,but i know that after 14 days the egg shouldnt be clear and see through when i candle it, so is it advisable for me to take these eggs out,and is it normal then for the others to be the way i described or is that just a rotton eggs

okelydoakely i have taken out the ones that are all clear, and im coming close to day 18..
would i be right in saying this?
at day 18 I take the eggs out of the automatic egg turner and place then either on the wire or in egg cartons?
and when this is done i do not open the cover until the chicks are all hatched..
and what should my humidity be at this stage,
i know these questions have all be asked and answered b4,but there is so much in this great forum its hard to know where to start,any answers to these few questions is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom