Just becoz i luv showing them off.. PICS! :D

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by xxSonja, Jan 12, 2010.

1. xxSonja

xxSonja Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Australia
    Was spending time with my feathered friends today, and decided to grab some pics of my former 'Pekins' [​IMG] that are actually 'White Bantam Mallards" ...
    Total Cuteness [​IMG] (Sheldon, Scuba, Mranson)
    [​IMG]
    Scuba posing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mranson
    [​IMG]
    Action Shot!
    [​IMG]
    Treats? Scuba & Mranson
    [​IMG]

Gosh i luv my lil ducky trio!

2. priss

priss Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2009
    Isle of Wight
    Looove them. They're like big versions of my Doogie. Very cyooooot. Thaaaaank you.
    [​IMG]

3. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Isn't it great to have a place to show off our duckies?

Yours are adorable! [​IMG]

4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Oh they are just so cute.
    I woke up this morning and couldnt get out of bed- My ducklings are in a brooder beside my bed and I just lay there watching them. Then I got up and sat outside watching the adults too.
    They just all have soooooo much personality- and yours seem to like posing for the camera too.

Thanks for sharing the pics. The little black dot on the head- sooooo adorable.
    I will have to get some photos happening here too of some of my Aussie ducks.

5. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Great pics and beautiful ducks! I can't get my to hold still long enough to get good pics like that!

6. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    They are SO adorable! [​IMG]

I got a little white mallard duckling from a breeder last summer for free (because it was a sickly little runt) and called him Sunshine. He died the same night we brought him home, but if he would have lived, he would have looked just like yours!

[​IMG]

7. xxSonja

xxSonja Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Australia
    Quote:I know! i luv taking pics and showing everyone, luckily on here so does everyone else! [​IMG]

Quote:Scuba is the biggest poser, very 'look at me, look at me!' hes also the sweetest, and most friendly...
    Mranson- the one with the head dot, hes the boss.
    They both use to have black dots on their butts too, scuba had one one each side, mranson had only one, but they dissapeared after the last molt.. Sheldon is the only one who has always been completely white, she is also only about half the size of the boys, shes so small!

[​IMG] oh annarie, sorry to hear bout your poor little sunshine, he was very cute.

my trio as babies:
    [​IMG]
    and another one of Scuba posing:
    [​IMG]

8. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    soooo cute. pekins? i wanted some but i got muscovies and i love them the same. my little white girl loves to pose for the camera too. she sometimes waits until i take her picture then waddles away. lol. they look like they have such cute personalities

9. priss

priss Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2009
    Isle of Wight
    I jus wanna SQWEEEEEEEZE em!!

I'm sorry about sunshine. Poor little thing, loving little things can really suck sometimes [​IMG]

10. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Cuties! They look so happy, healthy, and inquisitive! Wish I could give them hugs through the screen. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by