Just curious, how you prepared your first egg

The dog got to eat it scrambled...........he knocked it out of my hand by jumping on me when I came in the house, the he proceeded to lap the mess off the floor...........
barnie.gif

My first egg was a 3min soft boiled with SunflowerHoney bread with whipped butter and really good coffee....Hmmmm...sounds good! Excuse me while I go and make some breakfast!
wink.png
37023_dscn2915.jpg

Last edited:
We blew out the first one to save the shell. We wanted to eat it but I got a bunch of little tine peices of shell in the egg so the dogs got it. But the second egg we ate.
big_smile.png
We fried it then cut it into 4 pieces so we could all have a piece. Mmmmmm

Quote:
Woohoo... hardcore!
cool.png
Was it still warm?

I cooked my first one sunny side up in lots of butter and I did it perfectly! I love it when eggs come out like that.

I hard-boiled that tiny little first pullet egg and then quartered it so each family member could have a bite. Everyone except DH was PC enough to say it was the best egg they'd ever tasted.

the first two I fried sunnyside up.then fried sausage,then made gravy.put all that in a bowl.sat down at the table.rolled up my sleeves,and
tongue2.gif
.seems that everything is better fried in a well seasoned cast iron skillet
thumbsup.gif

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I never even thought abut blowing it out to save it. Think I'm going to do that once I look up how. hehe! I think we will scramble it if possible after the blow out attempt.
ya.gif
:weee

to enjoy your first egg I suggest you do what I did.

In a coffee cup fill it up with a bit more than a half of water, then crack egg and pour contents of the egg into the water in the cup. Place cup in microwave and cook for 1 min. At the end of the min remove the egg with a spoon and place it in a bowl. Season with just a bit of salt and enjoy. Poached eggs are the best!

Back
Top Bottom