Just cut a TON of hair off!!! PIC pg 3

VERY cute!! Wish i could do that also.... my hair is too thick and coarse.... blah...
tongue.gif

Anyways... looks GOOD on you!
thumbsup.gif

I think it looks good, don't think it makes your face look fat at all. The great thing about hair is it never stops growing so if you do have an oops it isn't one for long. As to husbands and hair, when it is on their head they can make the desicions.

I know mentally I know you all are right..but it is taking me a LONG time to realize I dont look like THIS Anymore:

BrittsPhotos023.jpg

But when my g'friend took me clothes shopping the other day she said what size are you in? I said I dont know..I'm gaining weight so maybe a 6 now?
she looked at me like I was crazy..brought me a 4 and I fit into them...then she said what size are you in the limited? I said I dont know..she said try
these on; they were capris and they were 2's..a bit snug but I bought them lol they were $2.99 lol..

but I REALLY dont see what others see..I do have a distorted view on my body image right now..they say it can take years for you to see
yourself as you really are after losing a lot of weight...ugh!

oh and BTW--this is my gramma that wrote me outta the will and those are some pieces of their handmade furniture int he background..

Back
Top Bottom