Just for fun! Guess the sex of these 10 day old DNA sexed Silkie chicks!😊

Easy after you already know the answers!🤣
I have the advantage of interacting with the birds and I still got almost half wrong. The big bruiser friendly one that I thought for sure was a male is female! And a little petite one I thought was female is male.
Proves that chick size and behavior are not reliable indicators of gender.😊

Thanks to all who guessed and played along in the fun!🥰
Now I get to wait about four months to see how these guys grow out to decide which ones to keep!
Also have a better idea which colors and combos I have to work with.😊

These 7 Silkie chicks are 10 days old today. Photos from today as well. These are from eggs I had shipped from a show breeder on the mainland with the intention of adding fresh bloodlines to my flock. Looking to add an additional rooster. I intend on keeping all of them until they are old enough to determine their appropriateness for my breeding program. I sent the egg shells they hatched from in for DNA testing, so I would know what I have to work with.
Knowing that it’s almost impossible to gender ID Silkie chicks this young, I thought it would be fun if people wanted to take a guess. I am expecting the DNA results in the next few days and will post the answers. I have my suspicions which ones are male or female already but I have been wrong many times.🤣
Each bird is assigned a number and there are two photos of each bird.

*Tried to make a poll but it would not work for me. I will correct this if it’s working later.

Bird 1View attachment 3301662
View attachment 3301661

Bird 2View attachment 3301663View attachment 3301664
Bird 3View attachment 3301667View attachment 3301665
Bird 4
View attachment 3301669View attachment 3301666
Bird 5View attachment 3301668View attachment 3301670
Bird 6View attachment 3301671View attachment 3301672
Bird 7View attachment 3301673View attachment 3301674
Total guesses haha -

1 - pullet
2 - cockerel