Just not feelin' the love...

Eggsoteric

Songster
9 Years
Nov 25, 2010
Maryland
Might I rant just a wee bit?

I'm in a bit of a funk.

I'm in the process of putting together my last coop and I'm...just...not...motivated. Murphy's law seems to have taken over on this re-build - the paint on my sign ran; windows and pop doors aren't cooperating; the caulk is messing with my head; hinges are mocking me (can't I just use duct tape for hinges?); the list goes on and on, ad nauseum. I still have the inside roost to make; the ladder; roof shingle(s) to repair/replace; the awning (and yes, daggnabit, come h e double toothpicks or high water, I'm going to make the friggon awning!). Good grief, you'd think the coop was massive but, it's only 3'x4'6"x3'. I'm seriously thinking of renaming it the "Moby Dick." At least I was able to accomplish getting the panels up for the yard that this coop will be going into but even that needs tweaking.
he.gif
I need a good old fashioned hard kick in the backside to get cracking so I can move the 3 silkies out of my barn and into this coop - preferably before next winter. Sigh.
th.gif

Rant over (at least for the time being, that is).

hugs.gif

I feel ya something steals my energy sometimes and i loose my motivation with it.
I just go with it, ,most times i do better doing things last minute so it can not get drug out because it has to be done ASAP

Action can build motivation! Just pick one thing about the coop you can do, and do it. Focus and get that one thing done, motivated or not. Once you see that it is done and feel the relief, maybe motivation will kick in and you will want to do the next thing....

Back
Top Bottom