Just paid $5.99 for a jar of mayonaisse!!

I just thought i would mention that Gas is down to $3.37 my last fill up..........cheaper than all this stuff
gig.gif

Well, here's my 2 cents worth. I buy the Burman's brand mayo from ALDI and it taste alot like Dukes. I am not a very picky person when it comes to mayo, but if I could afford it, it would be Dukes mayo.

But here's one for ya. Went to get a jar of peanut butter and the large one (48 oz.) was $9.69 at Food Lion.
ep.gif
must be a shortage on peanuts in China.
big_smile.png

Also here DH filled his tank up with regular gas at $2.99

Last edited:
There's no piggly wiggly round here and never heard of Dukes. Best mayo in my book is Hellman's. Still under $3. at Price Chopper here. Also the Price chopper brand mayo is just as good. I'm very picky about mayo.

Isn't mayo made from eggs and oil? Does anyone have a recipe?

$3.41 is the cheapest we have found around here for gas. Wondering when we will see lower prices in the grocery stores? The Pig used to have lot's of great buy-one-get-one-free sales, especially on their meats. They still offer them, but now all of their beef is Angus beef, and they don't carry anything but, so you are gonna pay out the nose for it.

I am new to forums, but this one has me interested so much I had to join. I will be a new owner of 6 hens in about two weeks. What I need to know is will I have to insulate the 8x8 new shed we just built for these hens, or will the cedar shavings and the heat from their own feathered bodies be enough to keep them warm? There is a wind break of trees 50% surrounding the coop.

$2.899 here for regular gas yesterday. Just remember, it's supply and demand that sets the price. RIIIIGHT.......
roll.png

I just looked at the Duke's website. I'd have to drive to Pennsylvania to try a jar
gig.gif
But I'll be going south again this winter, I'm sure, I'll have to look in the grocery stores down in Tennessee or NC, wherever we end up, and pick up a jar or three.

Last edited:
Quote:
It's INSANE!!! We have a tradition here on Sundays in the Fall...after church we have some kind of stew or soup. It is costing me some major $$$$ just for the ingredients! I use to be able to get all the ingredients for under $15. Nope! Today at the store, it cost me over $60!!!! I cannot believe how expensive food has gotten!!!

Quote:
Hello and welcome!
welcome-byc.gif
I think you meant to post a new thread!
smile.png
If you go to the main index(top left), click on that, it'll give you the titles for what you are posting, so you get replies!
smile.png
Click on the link and then click on "post new topic" at the top right.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom