Just some cute duck videos.

Been quite awhile since I've used this thread. I've been going through way too much in my personal life lately, luckily my girls recently decided they like me again. When they got sick about 5 months ago and I had to tube feed them, they were very mad and didn't allow me to go near them or touch them until last week. I just patiently waited, respected their wishes to not be touched, and gave them plenty of mealworm treats and now Pipsqueak and Penguin love me again and can't get enough pets!! I am so very thankful for them.

I have NEVER dealt with a duck so broody in my 4 years of having ducks!! Usually they are somewhat easy to break, Puffin is the sweetest little duck who loves head and Bill rubs but she has turned into a lil demon!! I've been trying to break her all week!!

I have a few like Puffin I have tried so many things locking them out of the coop then they hang onto the hardware cloth until I get them down is one of the things these girls will do. So now I just let them go the mile until they are done. I have only been able to break a few.

I have a few like Puffin I have tried so many things locking them out of the coop then they hang onto the hardware cloth until I get them down is one of the things these girls will do. So now I just let them go the mile until they are done. I have only been able to break a few.
She is always so easy to break in the past I just Destroy her nest and take whatever eggs there are and the next day she is better, this week has been VERY different lol

Took a trip to Lake Morton in Lakeland FL today with my little brother and saw these awesome looking mule ducks!! Never have seen mules before so I thought I'd share

Also this beautiful swan that had an amazing musical whistle!! Have no clue what kind of swan this is but it was absolutely gorgeous 😍

Back
Top Bottom