Juvenile Mandarin ducks- pickup in NJ only for now

chickenlisa

Invincible Summer
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
My Mama Mandarin hatched 13 ducklings on May 10th, so they're about 5-6 weeks old now. Wow do they grow fast! They are almost the size of their parents...I'll sell them Straight Run for $30 each or 4 for $100. I can't tell 100% who is male or female now, so that's why I sell St. Run. All the adult males have molted also, so no one has their beautiful colored feathers now. I prefer local pickup at this point due to hot temps...maybe in the Fall I will ship again... I'd love to trade for White Mandarins, Regular Woodies, or Split to Silver(or Silver) Woodies. If anyone near NJ, Eastern Pa has any of those and wants Reg Mandarins, PM me? We can work out a deal- I was ready to trade with someone who had a connection to an adult pair of White Mandies and some Woodie ducklings and the person who had them backed out...
sad.png
so now I'll try here.
One female hatched them, but they may have different mothers and fathers. I really don't know,since I have 3 females and 3 males in the same pen.
No shipping now- PM me with any questions or interest, Thank you.

not now with 80+ temps....will have to wait til Fall and the temp is cooler, if I still have any then...
Thanks.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom