Pics
When I search it up, it shows that the image is from hoover’s Hatchery.
View attachment 1825006
I've got a thing for small flowers. It's amazing what you can see just looking down. oh, and not cutting the grass in the rainy season.

Our last house had hundreds of Pagoda plants, and each "pagoda" had hundreds of flowers on it. It constantly had something feeding on it, and was great for bringing in the humming birds.
View attachment 1825007

This is what I got. Top right image, and the bottom pic is the page it's linked to. Kinda wish I didn't see that. It would be better if I thought those birds cost $200 a piece! :gig
View attachment 1825010
ACtually, looking at it, they are the same images. The on hoovers is just not zoomed in as much.

Here's some more of my birds that are on the same page you brought up. Doesn't matter what species I have someone has put them on the net...I see them all the time.
images(6).jpg

images(7).jpg

images(9).jpg

I've got a thing for small flowers. It's amazing what you can see just looking down. oh, and not cutting the grass in the rainy season.

Our last house had hundreds of Pagoda plants, and each "pagoda" had hundreds of flowers on it. It constantly had something feeding on it, and was great for bringing in the humming birds.
View attachment 1825007

This is what I got. Top right image, and the bottom pic is the page it's linked to. Kinda wish I didn't see that. It would be better if I thought those birds cost $200 a piece! :gig
View attachment 1825010
Melanistics are cheap...sometimes I can't give mine away! :lau I also have Green melanistic. At one time I had Black but got rid of them they weren't that interesting.

Back
Top Bottom