Pics
Hmm. My now gone Japanese Bantam used to raise chicks until they were about 2 months old, wean them, lay 3 eggs or so and go broody again. She was the broodiest Bird I’ve ever had! :th
Oh well it's weaning time baby! :D They are about 12-13 weeks old. I'll be reading up on that process tonight.

So In general, do they go through a hormone shift when the babies are removed starting egg production again?

Oh well it's weaning time baby! :D They are about 12-13 weeks old. I'll be reading up on that process tonight.

So In general, do they go through a hormone shift when the babies are removed starting egg production again?
Probably about 2-4 weeks I’d say. But considering hers are so old (well not old, but you know what I mean), she might start back sooner. :confused:

I'd give you 2 thumbs up, but one had to hold the camera. ;)
This is one of my favorite "weeds" around here...
IMG_4437.JPG

Ooh nice!
I've got a thing for small flowers. It's amazing what you can see just looking down. oh, and not cutting the grass in the rainy season.

Our last house had hundreds of Pagoda plants, and each "pagoda" had hundreds of flowers on it. It constantly had something feeding on it, and was great for bringing in the humming birds.
IMG_4346.JPG

This is what I got. Top right image, and the bottom pic is the page it's linked to. Kinda wish I didn't see that. It would be better if I thought those birds cost $200 a piece! :gig
123321.PNG

Attachments

• 321123.PNG
    321123.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
@007Sean I'm not sure if you know this. When doing a google search on Blue Melanistic Pheasant, your bird/avatar is the 6th image to pop up. :D
Yep, I see my birds on the net all the time. If you don't copyright them or put a watermark on them anyone can use them.

Back
Top Bottom