Btw I took these ones a couple weeks ago too when I moved them outside and forgot to post them here. They’ve grown up so much even just from a couple weeks ago. :eek:

And there’s the last picture I ever got of Johnny (Barred Rock). :hit he died a few days after this.

View attachment 2022605View attachment 2022606View attachment 2022607View attachment 2022608View attachment 2022609View attachment 2022610View attachment 2022611View attachment 2022612View attachment 2022613View attachment 2022614
I don't see any girls.

I don't see any girls.

The little brown one with the gold/yellowish neck in the background of some of the pictures is for sure one cause she has female specific coloring but yeah, pretty sure the rest are boys. :hit wasn’t sure on the buff at this point but now with today’s photo shoot, pretty sure he’s a boy. :hit

I have horrible luck, I swear!! 1 girl out of 9 boys. :th that’s like.... 90% cockerel rate!! So much for 50/50 or even 75%. :hit

The little brown one with the gold/yellowish neck in the background of some of the pictures is for sure one cause she has female specific coloring but yeah, pretty sure the rest are boys. :hit wasn’t sure on the buff at this point but now with today’s photo shoot, pretty sure he’s a boy. :hit

I have horrible luck, I swear!! 1 girl out of 9 boys. :th that’s like.... 90% cockerel rate!! So much for 50/50 or even 75%. :hit
Then my first hatch I got only 3 cockerels out of the 29. I don't think I've ever seen 50/50. I always have a hard time getting Cockerels to hatch.

Then my first hatch I got only 3 cockerels out of the 29. I don't think I've ever seen 50/50. I always have a hard time getting Cockerels to hatch.

Lucky!! And well I’m sure it’s not a definite thing but I’ve just heard it referenced a lot that 50% of the hatch could be cockerels and to be prepared. My eggs decided to be overachievers and shoot for 90% :lau

I wish you were closer because I would totally give you some haha

I now have two 4 week old Lavender Orpingtons, I will get some pics this afternoon.

That’s awesome!! I love the Lav so far. I was considering keeping the Welsummer pair just cause I think they’re both gorgeous and they’d be purebred but I also love the Lav Orp and the EE so idk.

Lucky!! And well I’m sure it’s not a definite thing but I’ve just heard it referenced a lot that 50% of the hatch could be cockerels and to be prepared. My eggs decided to be overachievers and shoot for 90% :lau

I wish you were closer because I would totally give you some haha
I'd trade you my beagle 😂 she's driving me mental today with her baying. Last night she decided to lay on my picc line that's in my arm which kills 🙈 she's one of those dogs that acts like they have 2 brain cells. One is giving CPR to the other 😂

I'd trade you my beagle 😂 she's driving me mental today with her baying. Last night she decided to lay on my picc line that's in my arm which kills 🙈 she's one of those dogs that acts like they have 2 brain cells. One is giving CPR to the other 😂

:lau :gig :lau OMG. You’re hilarious!!

I would gladly take her too. I want a dog :lau

:lau :gig :lau OMG. You’re hilarious!!

I would gladly take her too. I want a dog :lau
The other day she wouldn't eat her food because a balloon that my friend gave me when I was in the hospital was floating in the air 😂 She just kept staring at the balloon and wouldn't eat at all. I had my husband put the balloon in the shower in the spare bathroom so she couldn't see it.

We were getting our roof done a few years ago and me and the beagle were sitting on the couch. One of the guys slipped and went right through our ceiling with his foor 😂 you should've seen that dog. She was traumatized from the whole situation. She still stares at the spot where his foot came through.

I'd love to know her story and why she is the way she is. I know she had zero socialization with people and other animals. She's obsessed with me, but it wasn't always that way. She used to show me her teeth when I first got her and didn't want me close unless she was the one who made the first move. It made it hard to get a harness on her or do anything with her.

The other day she wouldn't eat her food because a balloon that my friend gave me when I was in the hospital was floating in the air 😂 She just kept staring at the balloon and wouldn't eat at all. I had my husband put the balloon in the shower in the spare bathroom so she couldn't see it.

We were getting our roof done a few years ago and me and the beagle were sitting on the couch. One of the guys slipped and went right through our ceiling with his foor 😂 you should've seen that dog. She was traumatized from the whole situation. She still stares at the spot where his foot came through.

I'd love to know her story and why she is the way she is. I know she had zero socialization with people and other animals. She's obsessed with me, but it wasn't always that way. She used to show me her teeth when I first got her and didn't want me close unless she was the one who made the first move. It made it hard to get a harness on her or do anything with her.

:lau OMG what a goof!!! And awww wow she’s made tons of progress then!! :love

Back
Top Bottom