:lau OMG what a goof!!! And awww wow she’s made tons of progress then!! :love
Yeah she definitely has made a lot of progress and I can do whatever I want to her whenever I want.

I'm trying to get her used to the chickens because she always wants to try to eat them. Some day she will be able to be near them and not attack them.

A couple months ago she got out the back door and it led into the chicken run at that point, but as soon as I yelled her name she froze. I was shocked that she just didn't kill all my chickens. The back door doesn't lead to the chicken run anymore because we changed our chicken run so she can't do that again 😂

Yeah she definitely has made a lot of progress and I can do whatever I want to her whenever I want.

I'm trying to get her used to the chickens because she always wants to try to eat them. Some day she will be able to be near them and not attack them.

A couple months ago she got out the back door and it led into the chicken run at that point, but as soon as I yelled her name she froze. I was shocked that she just didn't kill all my chickens. The back door doesn't lead to the chicken run anymore because we changed our chicken run so she can't do that again 😂

Awww that’s awesome!! And oh wow that’s amazing!! Sounds like she’ll definitely get there soon then. :D

I wish you got more pullets in your hatch

Me too :hit

And I have no clue which ones to get rid of because they’re all so handsome. :hit

I seriously might just keep them all for a little longer till their personalities start to develop because I have the room and they’ve been well behaved so far. I’ll just cancel the other order and then they can live in the other coop. Maybe I’ll take the female out and have a bachelor pad although they all seem to get along well so far and it’s hard to integrate just one bird? :confused:

But I don’t want to get rid of them :hit

The chicks are sunbathing :love not quite dustbathing yet but even sunbathing is progress!! They’ll figure it out eventually lol they’re right next to the dustbathing area.

So the chicks love the front yard and it has been proving impossible to keep them out. Earlier they were in some bushes in the front next to the house then they moved under a huge bush next to the driveway (and some were in the driveway) and then they discovered the front garden. Finally just chased them out and managed to get them home and locked up. :lau

Not that I particularly mind them being in the front but I would prefer the chickens all be in one area.

I think they are trying to stay away from the big chickens or maybe are just more adventurous being mostly roosters but the back is plenty big enough for all of that! Lol

I keep thinking I’ve lost them and freaking out only to discover they’re in the front!! :lau :barnie

Here they are being naughty LOL

In the 4th one they were pecking my toes!!

85F7D194-7D76-438E-B95E-71B18F1C629C.jpeg 0B055571-476F-4585-AF5D-CF7170F296CF.jpeg C97CFA73-E70D-4C01-B40A-0332602F453D.jpeg 0749AA8F-98FB-4E1C-87A6-036533E6DC14.jpeg 57661ECC-8E30-4475-933E-3BEE64DD59C5.jpeg 0DEAC110-D49D-4638-85EC-AB4C3619B858.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom