Kentuckiana Chickenstock/Milton Fall Swap Meet

ChickenCop

Songster
12 Years
Dec 24, 2007
Southern Indiana/Henryville
Anyone interested in having a Chickenstock in Milton on Aug 30? There also is a Animal Swap Meet this day too at the same location....Great opportunity to some good buys, etc.
Where:Milton City Park Milton KY ( for the Hoosier folks close to KY its just on the other side of Madison across the bridge ) <this is the edit>

Let me know who's interested and I will get the ball rolling for a speaker (have one already lined up, if we plan to do this), and a couple other things.
Just want to get the input from folks in the Kentuckiana area before going through all planning.
smile.png

If enough people show that they would like to do this I will post an "official" post for the meeting.

Last edited:
Hey, you know you can count me in!!!!!

I don't know if everyone realizes what a great time can be had at Milton. Matt from Poultryman's Supply will be there with his set up, there is another vendor with cages and some supplies, and tons and tons of various local poultry breeders. It truly is a swap meet and fills the entire park. There is a playground, covered pavillion and indoor restroom. Food is available on the grounds, and we can have a potluck. I already have a few prizes set aside for raffle donations. And if you need to thin your flock down, it is the perfect opportunity! Or add that breed you've been searching for!

If you have ever been to Shepardsville and enjoyed it you will be awed by Milton.

So count me in!!!!!

Yolonda

Back
Top Bottom