Kentucky people

The Lexington KY chicken swap is held in the parking lot of Fitzpatrick's Furniture Store. It is located at the corner of Old Paris Pike and New Circle Road. You can't miss the building. It is painted a very very Bright Yellow and Green!

They used to hold the swap on Bryan Station Road at the flea market parking lot but for some reason they moved it. I don't know who runs the Lexington Swap meet or when their next swap will be. I always watch Craigslist for the dates in the Farm/Garden section

Anyone in the Lexington area interested in sharing an order from Cackle Hatchery? Email me privately if you are.

thanks

Looking for a Buff Orphington rooster for my ladies. I live in Hardinsburg, Ky. About an hour from Elizabethtown or Owensboro. Plz let me know if you have any available. Thanks!

This might be kind of far off, but the Lexington area craiglist had this listed today.. Looks like a BO roo in the first pic maybe? You'll need to remove to spaces to follow the link.

http ://lexington.craigslist.org/grd/4245533203. html

Hello all. I have several very nice LF Black Ameraucana Roo's if anyone is interested. They are from Sharon Yorks who is on the Ameraucana Breeders association board. Hatched out last year in March. Hate for them to go in the freezer! Also looking for Delaware, BC Maran and Light Brahma Pullets. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom