Kentucky people

wood&feathers :

I heard a rumor there's a smaller spring event in Preston. Lately I've been skipping Mt Sterling during Court Days and going to Preston. Is there a spring sale?

They have been trying to do one for the past couple years. A friend of mine went and said it wasn't too great. I haven't made it out there...kinda forget about it. I never go to Mt. Sterling for Court Day anymore, there's too many people all selling the same thing. I'm more interested in old "stuff", chickens and I even sold some puppies this year.​

Quote:
Hubbys family set up a booth at court days...

I probably visited his booth! I went 3 days in a row and must've made 20 trips around Preston! LOL

Quote:
There is a farm down the road from us that has sheep... Don't know if they raise to sell or not though... I know it looks like they shear them about twice a year.

I know absolutely nothing about sheep! Do you raise the same kind for wool and meat or are they different breeds? I'd definitely like to find out though....she LOVES lamb! It would be great if I could find someone who does sell...if they do, please let me know!

Quote:
Me too. Tis a shame the chickens tend to poop when they roost,
sickbyc.gif
otherwise they could help keep me warm.

Hey!! Their poop is warm too
lol.png

Hey guys, I've got a ton of coturnix eggs available if anyone wants to get an early start on hatching. These are jumbo goldens (mostly) from ugly ducky's stock. There are some jumbo browns and tibetans from my birds, as well as some whites that came from mamawolf544 in there as well. These guys are in the house, and laying like crazy!!! I've also got button quail eggs, cute little boogers
love.gif
Contact me if you are interested in getting eggs!
smile.png

Quote:
I saw it a while ago, haven't been back to it for a while. I have been looking in the KY section and ducks and that is about it....a little boring around here lately, no offense anyone.....

I Live in Cynthiana, and work in Lexington.

Anyone want to split an order of chicks from Ideal? I want to get in on their weekly special of barred rocks and americaunas, but I dont need 50 birds. Send me an email.

[email protected]

Cristian went to school today, only had a 1 hour delay
celebrate.gif

Unfortunately they are calling for snow today and tomorrow, and I think maybe Wednesday?
idunno.gif
So he'll probably get to miss some more days
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom