Kentucky people

If we get more snow our kids will be out ALL WEEK! CRAP!!!

stressed.jpg

ALREADY...................

Quote:
thanks
big_smile.png

Yeah, I told Shelley she needs to do this for her quail eggs if for nothing else... I dont think she got my email yet - the slacker LOL she needs to get out of bed.

I'll be working on the page - I just threw that together in abut 15 minutes. It's really easy to make a page - all type and click. You can use html, but you do't have to.

meri

Mojo Chick'n :

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

gonna get cochin babies this week
big_smile.png
blacks and blues. (maybe some next week, too)
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

thanks Sydney
smile.png

meri

That's so exciting! Congrats! I love cochins! I think that is the same person I spoke with before when I was looking for cochins! They were great to deal with! Wonderful person!​

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
thanks
big_smile.png

Yeah, I told Shelley she needs to do this for her quail eggs if for nothing else... I dont think she got my email yet - the slacker LOL she needs to get out of bed.

I'll be working on the page - I just threw that together in abut 15 minutes. It's really easy to make a page - all type and click. You can use html, but you do't have to.

meri

Excuse me?!?!?! I've been out of bed since 7 am!!
tongue.gif
If you don't remember, this is week 9 of 9 in my classes, I'm seriously fretting over my finals! Once I get on FB I don't get off, so I need to wait as long as possible
gig.gif

It's break time, since I'm trying to fall asleep typing, so I just got on FB
tongue2.gif

Quote:
That's so exciting! Congrats! I love cochins! I think that is the same person I spoke with before when I was looking for cochins! They were great to deal with! Wonderful person!

Yep, Sydney's got great birds, and she isn't far from me LOL. I've gotten quite a few different chickens from her. Half of my Buff Orps are from her stock.

I've been wanting blues for awhile, can't wait to get them. (I had a couple, but they both got gone - hawk, I'm thinking, no trace of them anywhere).

meri

Quote:
thanks
big_smile.png

meri

Excuse me?!?!?! I've been out of bed since 7 am!!
tongue.gif
If you don't remember, this is week 9 of 9 in my classes, I'm seriously fretting over my finals! Once I get on FB I don't get off, so I need to wait as long as possible
gig.gif

It's break time, since I'm trying to fall asleep typing, so I just got on FB
tongue2.gif

lau.gif
well, I been busy on facebook since this morning, girl. Check out my Videos I put on my page (I didn't make them, copied links from youtube) Stevie Ray Vaughan
big_smile.png

meri

Mojo Chick'n :

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

gonna get cochin babies this week
big_smile.png
blacks and blues. (maybe some next week, too)
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

thanks Sydney
smile.png

meri

You're so SILLY!!
lol.png

It was a pretty decent Cochin hatch..lots more coming over the next few weeks. Of course all of my girls quit when the cold spell hit..but they will get back on track soon I'm sure. This week I will be adding the white Cochin hens to give them time to become fertile.

Check the trader thread to see what else is available. This is the first time that the Orps haven't been pre-sold before they hatched..There are about 20 of them available, and 20 or so Partridge Rocks.​

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
That's so exciting! Congrats! I love cochins! I think that is the same person I spoke with before when I was looking for cochins! They were great to deal with! Wonderful person!

Yep, Sydney's got great birds, and she isn't far from me LOL. I've gotten quite a few different chickens from her. Half of my Buff Orps are from her stock.

I've been wanting blues for awhile, can't wait to get them. (I had a couple, but they both got gone - hawk, I'm thinking, no trace of them anywhere).

meri​

Thanks Meri..I am rather proud of my collection of "furry footed" kids. (Yes..I know they are "feather footed"..but for some reason.."furry footed" always slips out..so I went with it.
lol.png
)

Back
Top Bottom