Kentucky people

I'm glad there are ky people in the world. I moved to California in 2011 and just reading about red river gorge Lexington dry ridge fort wright louvoul got me missing home. Ain't nobody on the west coast understands us Kentucky folk. A breed of our own that's for sure, hoping I can come chat here awhile.

Welcome aboard!

welcome-byc.gif

I'm glad there are ky people in the world. I moved to California in 2011 and just reading about red river gorge Lexington dry ridge fort wright louvoul got me missing home. Ain't nobody on the west coast understands us Kentucky folk. A breed of our own that's for sure, hoping I can come chat here awhile.

dry ridge, one of the most ridiculous town names in the united states

How do you get your Location to show up on the Left side underneath your name? I cannot seem to find it in the profile section

I'm going to have culls starting late February. What sort of prices are people looking for in cockerels/pullets aged 2 months in the Northern Kentucky area? Do people buy birds on Sunday or is it best to set up in places on Saturday?

La Fleche, buckeye will be mostly reserved for my uncle and a friend. If I sold any of those it would likely be much further into the year.

I plan on hatching upwards of 300 La Fleche in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom