Kentucky people

I am about 30 mins mortuary of the state park off hwy 127 and 1 hour from the falls

Oh that is too funny! just now looked back at it..
supposed to be 30 miles NORTH of state park off hwy 127... stupid phone. lol

hi! I'm new here. I don't have any poultry yet. as I'm researching as much as possible and getting all my ducks in a row. coop, run, incubator, brooder, feed bins, waterers you know all the necessities. I live in Louisville and originally from elizabethtown and I think I've narrowed my potential flock to corturnix quail and a couple bantams preferably broody hens. I would love a couple seremas I think is how you spell it. but from what I've read on this boundless resource of poultry knowledge (byc) is that they are hard to hatch and I'm a newbie. So I'm probably going to wait on them. but any who nice to see so many other people that love birds in ky

Last edited:
hi! I'm new here. I don't have any poultry yet. as I'm researching as much as possible and getting all my ducks in a row. coop, run, incubator, brooder, feed bins, waterers you know all the necessities. I live in Louisville and originally from elizabethtown and I think I've narrowed my potential flock to corturnix quail and a couple bantams preferably broody hens. I would love a couple seremas I think is how you spell it. but from what I've read on this boundless resource of poultry knowledge (byc) is that they are hard to hatch and I'm a newbie. So I'm probably going to wait on them. but any who nice to see so many other people that love birds in ky

Welcome! I hope you like it here at BYC I haven't been a member all that long myself but really enjoy it here. I just got my first chickens today :) I wasn't brave enough to try hatching yet so I got mine from a hatchery. Good luck in your chicken adventures!

Back
Top Bottom