Kentucky people

Hi! We are looking to move to lawrenceburg ky in June 2017...we also have chickens. Lawrenceburg is a great place and we are very excited to be heading down there. We only have 4 chickens but have fallen in love with them. Just got our first eggs this past Sunday

We live in Harrodsburg, just down the road.

Hello everyone I have been raising my backyard flock for about 3 years now and love it but have way too many roosters now.
I had a silkie hide a nest and hatch 10 chick's in the beginning of summer and they are a silkie Wyandotte mix. 6 of them are males. I will keep them around if I have to but if anyone is interested in one I would be happy to give them to you. They are various sizes due to them being mixed and are friendly and get along fine just worried about my hens being overwhelmed since I already had too many roosters before these hatched. I am in the process of building a bacholor coop for all of them. I have never had to kill any of my flock for eating but my husband is thinking about it. Im a softy so i am trying to give them away as a first option.
I am located in Oak Grove.

Hello everyone I have been raising my backyard flock for about 3 years now and love it but have way too many roosters now.
I had a silkie hide a nest and hatch 10 chick's in the beginning of summer and they are a silkie Wyandotte mix. 6 of them are males. I will keep them around if I have to but if anyone is interested in one I would be happy to give them to you. They are various sizes due to them being mixed and are friendly and get along fine just worried about my hens being overwhelmed since I already had too many roosters before these hatched. I am in the process of building a bacholor coop for all of them. I have never had to kill any of my flock for eating but my husband is thinking about it. Im a softy so i am trying to give them away as a first option.
I am located in Oak Grove.
What county are you in

Apparently I have a hawk that has started visiting as of today. Took the heads off one of my blue marans. Guess he'll have to be relocated...

Oh no!! So sorry to hear this
1f62a.png

Back
Top Bottom