Kentucky people

HEY GUYS!! Newish to Kentucky! moved here in april from TN... moved because of a girl... lol now I'll be marrying her in May... we have been living in Bowling green since then and we are in process of buying a house in Russellville. anybody around those parts?

Been away from chickens for about 5 years.. hoping to bless my new dwelling with a few feathered friends:)

I'm not very close to you, Lawrenceburg, just south of Frankfort. But just wanted to say Hello and Welcome!

HEY GUYS!! Newish to Kentucky! moved here in april from TN... moved because of a girl... lol now I'll be marrying her in May... we have been living in Bowling green since then and we are in process of buying a house in Russellville. anybody around those parts?

Been away from chickens for about 5 years.. hoping to bless my new dwelling with a few feathered friends:)

Welcome we are about 20 minutes from Bowling Green right off Natcher Parkway. On the border of Ohio and Butler county.

Howdy all! I'm in Barren County - Cave City to be specific. Have really enjoyed this site, lots of great information :)

If anyone in the area knows of Brahma hens or Jersey Giant hens, I'd love to add one of the big girls to my flock.

website is Tim and Susie's Henhouse. There is a swap meet the 1st and 3rd Saturday every month. Bring what you want to sell, small sales fee. Set up is free. It's getting rather large actually. Lots of birds, some Mennonite things. Plants. They have a lunchroom and a playground for kids. Get there early for good parking lol.

Back
Top Bottom