Kentucky people

I know it's not helpful for me to say this, but I had two out of five survive so I understand. I talked to the Tractor Supply near where I live and they said they would be getting rare breeds this year. You may want to call your local Tractor Supply and make friends with someone so you might get an inside scoop if they get any :). I just ordered 3 from somewhere that I'm hoping has a better survival rate. Do you know anyone that you could order along with?
I have been scoping out Tractor Supply and Stockdales but haven’t seen any Polish yet. They did have Brahmas and Sapphire Gems though. Never had seen them in stores before. I don’t really know anybody else ordering chicks around me. It won’t be the end of the world though if my Polish is a loner. I just enjoy having multiple birds of each breed I have.

I have been scoping out Tractor Supply and Stockdales but haven’t seen any Polish yet. They did have Brahmas and Sapphire Gems though. Never had seen them in stores before. I don’t really know anybody else ordering chicks around me. It won’t be the end of the world though if my Polish is a loner. I just enjoy having multiple birds of each breed I have.
I just got word set the first shipment of chicks is delayed and will be here in five days, of course they will all be dead by then. Canceling order. I may drive out there, do you ever come towards Paducah?

I just got word set the first shipment of chicks is delayed and will be here in five days, of course they will all be dead by then. Canceling order. I may drive out there, do you ever come towards Paducah?
Oh no. Shipping issues is what caused most of my deaths in my order. Hopefully they arrive sooner than expected. I never make it into Paducah

Hey all. I'm in Louisville. Just checking to see if there are others from here. Also, my first batch of babies ship out on Monday. I'm so nervous about them making it that I'm tempted to cancel.

Hey all. I'm in Louisville. Just checking to see if there are others from here. Also, my first batch of babies ship out on Monday. I'm so nervous about them making it that I'm tempted to cancel.
Weather is much warmer now. They should be fine during shipping.

Hi all! I'm new to Kentucky. Just moved to the Greensburg/Campbellsville area 5 months ago from Detroit. Talk about change of pace!! I'm also new to chickens. Anyone in my area?
Hi all! I'm new to Kentucky. Just moved to the Greensburg/Campbellsville area 5 months ago from Detroit. Talk about change of pace!! I'm also new to chickens. Anyone in my area?
Welcome to Kentucky! I live in La Grange! Enjoy the slower pace and all the green space along with the very changeable weather…. If you don’t like it just wait a bit and it will change!

Hey all, It's been a while since I have been here. I tend to get side tracked and never actually manage to post. Welcome to the new to Kentucky people. I live about 30 minutes west of E-Town aka Elizabethtown, Ky.

Back
Top Bottom