Kentucky people

Quote:
whereabouts are you moving to? Ky is a long state LOL

I'm in Central KY, I love it here - not too mountainous and not flat (western side is flat, eastern side is mountains, we're big hills and rolling hills, some flatland, but not much)

do you have a job near a big city (and which one)?

We're abut an hour or so from Bowling Green, and about two hours from Lousiville. about two hours from Lexington, too. Srt of the middle of no where, LOL but I like that. I know there are rental places around here. Check out Adair county - Columbia is the county seat.

http://www.columbiamagazine.com/ local online magazine/newsblog sort of thing.

from the classified ads on the above link

Shop for Real Estate from your computer
There's never been a better time. The selection is really good right now. Find Columbia, Adair Co. KY real estate quickly with these leading real estate firms:
Real Estate Agents: Alphabetical Quick Links

Burton Real Estate & Auction Service
First Realty & Auction Co.
Golden Rule-Wilson
Mouser Realty & Auction Co., Inc.
Walker Realty & Auction Service

Or, click on the individual real estate side ads for the latest commercial and residential real estate listings, auction calendars, and contact information. Links to leading real estate firms and other real estate listings carried every day in ColumbiaMagazine.com Real Estate Classifieds

meri

Last edited:
Here is a pic when the second first came out.
45538_100_2489.jpg

Hi all. We are moving to the Cynthiana, KY area the end of March and looking for rentals in the area where I can have my chickens and ducks. If anyone reads about anything or knows of anything...shout out or PM me please.

Quote:
is that a blue cochin baby? I want blues - gonna get me some this spring somewhere. Not sure if I'll get them from Healthy Chicks and More or Randall Burkey.

all I have right now are blacks, one odd colored girl (partial blue in her) and a bantam mottled cockerel who is without a lady friend (so he's going after everyone - my orps, my big cochins, the barred rocks, and even one of my duck hens LOL poor little guy).

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
is that a blue cochin baby? I want blues - gonna get me some this spring somewhere. Not sure if I'll get them from Healthy Chicks and More or Randall Burkey.

all I have right now are blacks, one odd colored girl (partial blue in her) and a bantam mottled cockerel who is without a lady friend (so he's going after everyone - my orps, my big cochins, the barred rocks, and even one of my duck hens LOL poor little guy).

I have some hatching..lol!! There should be some blues in the incubator. Due the 20th of January..might be some earlier..not sure who was laying what exactly..but I know one of my blue hens was laying recently.​

Just to let every one know...I have a male gray and white goose for sale...20.00....a trio of black frizzle cochin's...35.00 really pretty bird's. Also have some chicken and or rabbit's hutch's for sell. E-mail me for more info...Peace
old.gif

Quote:

I have some hatching..lol!! There should be some blues in the incubator. Due the 20th of January..might be some earlier..not sure who was laying what exactly..but I know one of my blue hens was laying recently.

If ya want to sell me some babies, I'll take some. That blue hen I got from you disapeared!! I have no idea where she went, but she isn't here anymore - probably a hawk got her. The other hen (the odd colored one) is doing great.

meri

Back
Top Bottom