Kentucky people

OK Newbie here I live near Walton KY, which is about a 30 min drive south of Cincinnati OH on I 75. I was told to look on here for help in finding some hens. The person who I use to get chickens from has not answered my emails or call's so I would assume they are out of buisness. Any ways I am looking for some laying hens, I would prefer RIR, Buffingtons, Orphingtons, or really just any chicken that is a good layer. I want them to be between 6 months and a year. If you don't have what I am looking for, do you know of anyone who does, or know of anywhere else to look? God bless

PS. I will be down near Owensboro KY on the 4th of June for a rabbit show, I could pick up some hens if anyone has some down near there.

Francine

Last edited:
Quote:
There's a post on the previous page. Someone in Independence needs to rehome 4 Golden Comets. GC's are a sex-link cross breed, usually between a RIR or NHR and a RIW or WL, so they aren't purebreeds. But they are crossed to be good egg-layers so that might be an option.

Thanks shelleyd2008 I have already written to them, they think they have found homes for them all.
sad.png
Just my luck too. LOL

Quote:
Figures
hmm.png

You shouldn't have too much trouble, check out craigslist and bestfarmbuys.com and see if you have any luck. I mostly have bantam breeds so no help here.
smile.png

Morning,
Hope everyone came through the storms OK.
I have a few young birds I would like to sell (chicken math got the best of me!) The are all pullets I have EE's a Maran (BCM) they are all about 14 weeks old. I would like 5.00 for the EE's and 7.00 for the Maran.

Also have a black Cochin LF (she is broody at the moment) and a Dark Brahma that are 9 months old and laying that I could part with.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom