Kentucky people

ME TOO!!!!!
lau.gif
Even if I'm going in there to buy 1 thing, I'll spend an hour or 2 just looking at stuff that I want!

I'm sure we'll bump into each other one day at TSC in Glasgow.

I practically live there, too! lol

I'm the one with the WIDE OPEN eyes walking up/down the aisles wishing I could buy everything!

droolin.gif
ep.gif

Hey gang,
I have a GQF 1502 that I'm running at half capacity with my own eggs. I still can fit another 3 racks in (48 eggs/rack). If anyone wants me to incubate/hatch for them, give me pm. But, PLEASE come get your chicks within a day of hatch time! I'm just north of Lexington in Georgetown (Scott County).
jumpy.gif

Are there any swaps going on these days? Eastern or Central Ky. I have a handsome young cockerel who needs rehomed. I have him listed in the classifieds here, but need to take him to a swap. He is terribly handsome and friendly with people and though I have butchered 5 cocks now I can't bring myself to cut this fellow. He was born in September, and has been getting along with his cubalaya daddy, but he is now considerably larger and I think it is time. I only have 5 hens, not enough for 2 roos.

Hello everyone from Louisville! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm not sure that I have before. Think I've just been stalking this thread! LOL.
@wood&feathers the only swap I know of that is on a regular basis is across the street from the Awesome Flea Market in Shepherdsville. I know that's no where near you, though. They set up on saturday mornings only, I believe. I'm in the same boat you are. I need to get rid of 3 young roosters. I have 2 EE roos and 1 barred (something) roo. They are all very pretty and I raised them from chicks. I just can't keep them, and I will not eat them either!!! The flock I have now is my first flock ever, so I'm a little tender hearted when it comes to culling them. I listed them on Craigslist this morning, though, so maybe I'll have a little luck.

it's usually the last sat. I live down the road. Once they put up the ads I can post here. I will be taking several birds and chicks of Marans and Sussex

I know there is an auction in Casey co in march... Can someone tell me when? Also when do swaps in Frankfort resume? Thanks!!

Help! Does anybody know a user coo? I'm trying to get the Feb swaps finished up and I can't find this member. They are from Stanford, KY.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom