Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I've poked a lot of people with those. (I did myself once to see... I did not like it.) The consensus is, it totally hurts. After a while doing it three times a day or more (in hospital), you run out of non-bruised fingertips. 😢
When I was checking it regularly, I would alternate sides of the fingers and also switch fingers too. You just can't keep hitting the same finger over and over again.

5D26E4E4-728F-4876-92D1-515EC1E9817E.jpeg
had to kill some time while waiting for groceries so Bash participants choice....which for me and which for mr muddy???

Me, too!
Man, the human body is truly fascinating, isn't it? It's functions, it's mistakes, and how our conscious habits affect them and vise-versa....
AHA! Caught you! 😉 "It's" is a contraction of "it and "is". The possessive form of any noun or pronoun does not require an apostrophe. "Its functions, its mistakes..." 😋

I feel better now. I've been wanting to say that for a long time and I know you're a fellow word nerd so I can tease you about it. Gently. Just a little. 🥰🙃

F words.
I just bought a pack of kid's masks.
They are too small for the mini. Too small as in they won't fit around his ears. They don't stretch.
I'll measure them asap.
I can't return the damn things.

Who needs them?
View attachment 2318995View attachment 2318996
Isnt it sad what this world has come too...we cant even let our kids go out in public without making sure their mouth is covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom