Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
You're just jealous because you don't have a creepy ass dungeon.

I still think swamps are better. Wet, fetid and full of all kinds of bugs.
I'm absolutely green with envy that I don't have a creepy dungeon to hang out in.

What about a swamp dungeon? Is that the ultimate or what?

DH bought stuff to do his own seafood boils and just added ghost pepper powder to spice up his swamp dust!!!!! It’s gonna be interesting!!!!
We boiled shrimp on Thursday. Stuffed our guts! Crawfish season is over and they didn't have any blue crab. Maybe next weekend.

I need to know what this swamp dust is. Hold the ghost pepper.

Exactly!!! I’m not about to risk it just cause it probably won’t happen. I unplug everything too. I unplugged my pond filter just now and the incubator and gonna unplug the AC. I HATE storms and get super scared usually even for minor ones and this one is supposed to be severe. My parents just went off. I didn’t want to go with them but now am going to be stuck here alone terrified during a severe storm. Oh great... 🙄🙈:oops:
I'm checking your weather radar right now.
If it's some bullshit little bitty rain cloud...

Brb

I'm absolutely green with envy that I don't have a creepy dungeon to hang out in.

What about a swamp dungeon? Is that the ultimate or what?
No. Holes in the ground in the swamp are called swimming holes. Watch for gators, alligator gar and other slimy ass things that brush your leg. If something brushes your leg, don't worry it's just tasting you. It's too late to get to shore.
Muah ha ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom