Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top of mine is a bit brown.
image.jpg

Not me. I prefer less clothes.
I can go out and mow the yard in my underwear and be quite comfortable but if I need 5 layers of clothes to go out and be warm id rather just take them off and go back to bed.
Also valid. It is kind of a pain to have to put all the stuff on. The socks and boots, gloves, hat, sometimes snow pants, etc. It takes a while to put it all on :lau

I like summer cause I can just throw on somegym shorts and a t shirt and slip sandals on and be out the door in 2 seconds as opposed to taking FOREVER getting ready and prepared to leave :lau

Also valid. It is kind of a pain to have to put all the stuff on. The socks and boots, gloves, hat, sometimes snow pants, etc. It takes a while to put it all on :lau

I like summer cause I can just throw on somegym shorts and a t shirt and slip sandals on and be out the door in 2 seconds as opposed to taking FOREVER getting ready and prepared to leave :lau
Only if your slow 🤣

Well, the broody Marans decided she didn’t like the WL eggs I gave her. After sitting on them most of the day she abandoned them for a ceramic egg. Oh well, I don’t need more chickens anyway.
Did she get pushed off the nest maybe? One of my broody ditched some at first but I believe she was being shoved off. I just put her back on the right ones every time and also blocked her off eventually and she managed to hatch 4 :) as long as she’s still sitting on something and hasn’t totally abandoned them I think you could put her back on them. That was what I did with mine... she hadn’t ran off and ditched them. There were new eggs with hers. But of course if she quits later it might be worse but if she still sitting I’d move her and see if she stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom