Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh -- Miss Najika's comb is truly impressive this year:
DSC_7002.JPG

Kind of random, sorry.

Self-deprecating asshole—do ya think that would fly on BYC? Lol.

Nothing dead. ☹ The most exciting thing I have is a medical entomology course, and I don't even get to touch bugs since it's all online. Boo hiss!
"Boo Hiss", Studying Ghosts and snakes? :confused: Interesting combination.:D

Ooof, I can feel the burn of the sand! Ouchies!

On another note, we might finally be back to getting two eggs per day, now that I've discovered one of the hens' hiding spots.
It's on top of the septic tank.
Your hen is just trying to (Cut out the middle man) That's all! :old

If a person finds that one perfect mate, there is nothing better than being together. Being married to that special person is beneficial to both.

If a person does not find that one perfect mate, living alone is better.
So so true...I know this sounds cliche, but I'd rather be single and happy than married and miserable.
When I was a yacht broker we had a saying for married couples coming in asking about the “right sized” boat for them to buy. We’d tell them, “If you love one another they don’t make a boat too small for you, if you don’t love one another they don’t make a boat big enough.”

Some couples never came back.

Me and my brother use these glasses when working on our laptops that are supposed to protect our eyes from the blue light or whatever. We sit across from each other. I can see the reflection of his screen in his glasses. Now he think my glasses have x ray vision or something 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom