Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my uncle's car down to college this morning, and like a responsible adult locked my laptop in there. Well it was supposed to be responsible anyways...the key that starts the ignition isnt the same as the one that unlocks it, sooooo needless to say I had to get a ride home. I have a track record with vehicles...its awful...
Oof. Glad you're okay

I'm trying to work on the lace details but it looks like smudges lol
20200819_120804.jpg

Oh yes I'm fine! sorry!
Okay, good.
I took my uncle's car down to college this morning, and like a responsible adult locked my laptop in there. Well it was supposed to be responsible anyways...the key that starts the ignition isnt the same as the one that unlocks it, sooooo needless to say I had to get a ride home. I have a track record with vehicles...its awful...
That reminds me of the time when one of my siblings and I drove to the neighbor's to put their chickens in for the night, as they were away for Christmas.
I have a habit of locking the car, no matter where I am.
My sibling -- the one who drove us there -- left the keys in the car.
So, I accidentally locked us both out of the car.
Had to run a quarter-mile back to our house to grab the other key -- the one that only unlocks -- and then run all the way back to unlock the car. In the dark.
I now always ask to make sure that someone has the keys if they drove.

Okay, good.

That reminds me of the time when one of my siblings and I drove to the neighbor's to put their chickens in for the night, as they were away for Christmas.
I have a habit of locking the car, no matter where I am.
My sibling -- the one who drove us there -- left the keys in the car.
So, I accidentally locked us both out of the car.
Had to run a quarter-mile back to our house to grab the other key -- the one that only unlocks -- and then run all the way back to unlock the car. In the dark.
I now always ask to make sure that someone has the keys if they drove.
yeah :lau we all learn from our mistakes

A good "wow?"
I've been asked to "gimme a smiiile!" twice while paying for groceries or food and I can't immediately get away. Very creepy.
Also been told to smile, cheer up, etc while minding my own business or walking to class. Less creepy but still obnoxious and condescending—bonus points if they wave a hand in front of my face, as if I didn't spot their dumb ass coming from a mile away.
I hate this, even if it's from someone I consider a friend. I always hear "you look so pretty when you smile" as I only look pretty when I'm smiling. Sometimes there's nothing to smile about. Whenever this happens I just get the mental image of one of the first episodes of The Family Guy where Meg meets the creepy cult girl, who's always smiling. That's how I feel they want me to look when they tell me to smile more.

yeah :lau we all learn from our mistakes
Yes indeed! Mom is so used to it by now that she just rolls with the flow for the most part...as long as there wasnt an accident and I'm ok is what she worries about. Definitely isnt the first time I've done something like this. It's hard to be an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom