Kitchen Nightmares

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Oct 14, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I watch that show all the time, and tonight one of my favorite places to eat is on. Luigi's in Anaheim. When I lived in OC I ate there at least three times a week because the food is just incredible. We always figured the hollering in Italian was part of the charm. I can't wait to see this!!!!

2. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Judging by how their kitchens generally are on that show...[​IMG]

But Gordon....[​IMG]

3. debilorrah

Quote:Agreed!!! Because this place USED to be THE place to eat. They had the BEST food!!!!

4. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    I wouldn't watch it...I'd be afraid I'd get sick if they have roaches in their kitchen or rotten food...[​IMG]

5. LiLRedCV

LiLRedCV Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Land of the Rain
    I don't watch it 'cuz I can't stand Gordon. I tried a few times and each time I did I just wanted to smack him. I've also read in a news story that several people who've been featured on his show have committed suicide after their segments premiered.

6. Little One

Little One Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2011
    SE Virginia
    Quote:And they always brag about having an "A" rating from the health inspector before he is digging through moldy lettuce and rotting meat... makes you wonder. It's enough to make me never want to eat out again.[​IMG]

7. debilorrah

Quote:This one is more about the food quality and the family fighting. I haven't been there since I moved away, but I remember it as a great place!!!

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Now i ahve to go find what channel and time.. [​IMG]

Is that the one where the wife and husband fight??

9. debilorrah

Quote:Yes, Luigi Jr and his wife. This was a good episode. Probably because I know the place yet never saw it fall apart.

10. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    I haven't had a chance to watch it for a while but I was addicted to that show. [​IMG]

Couldn't resist watching, though, if the place was one I was familiar with. Can't wait to hear how it turned out. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by