Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

Pics
This is Sade after I first got her. She was so scared about everything. Here she is in her box I put her in to make her feel safe. It looks like she's wondering what in the world has happened to her.

View attachment 1591350
Her big sister gave her the confidence that she needed. She learns everything from her. Whenever she hears her eating in the kitchen she stops whatever she's doing and joins here for a communal meal.

View attachment 1591351

She's so smart she can tell from the other room when I'm cutting cheese in the kitchen and runs to get her piece. This was her favorite apartment for a while.

View attachment 1591352
I love her "apartment". Cats and their boxes! :lau

This is Kaci (aka K.C. = kitty cat). She likes logs.

2018-02-14_194510.jpg

2018-11-16_072437.jpg

2018-02-23_131641.jpg

This guy showed up from the woods in the aftermath of tropical storm Debby in 2012 when our area was very flooded for weeks, so was named Noah and has been with us ever since. He was very tiny and still had blue eyes when found, has grown into quite a cat. Quite a character, and fills the house. He is a house cat, and has a shoe fetish, he just loves to snuggle shoes. We often find frogs and lizards in our shoes that he catches on the screen porch and gifts us. Taking him to the vet is generally an exercise in donating blood...mine! But he is very loved.
P1010840.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

It sounds like you've made a lot of progress with Sade. She's very pretty!

HUGE progress thanks to her big sister (the most excellent ninja kitty master) and boxes that I scatter around the house for "safe zones". She initially ran whenever I walked towards her, but she learned to jump in strategically placed boxes (her safe zones) and just watch me walk by. They love having defined spaces for some reason. Now she'll lay on the floor and make me step over her.

HUGE progress thanks to her big sister (the most excellent ninja kitty master) and boxes that I scatter around the house for "safe zones". She initially ran whenever I walked towards her, but she learned to jump in strategically placed boxes (her safe zones) and just watch me walk by. They love having defined spaces for some reason. Now she'll lay on the floor and make me step over her.

That's my Opie...sometimes I call him Speed Bump. Likes to lay right in the middle of doorways and you have to step over him.

Back
Top Bottom