Kristen’s Chickens and Farming Ventures

H would always be hell here. I don't think heck gets used too often.
F is the norm here. :gig
I’ve been trying* to be better about my language... I tended to swear like an old sailor (‘cause that’s exactly where I learned to swear!) and it wasn’t improved by construction, green house, restraunt, or retail work. Retail and restaurant just added a few languages to the repetior ;) I’ve been trying to cut back around 1: my niece because of ultra-conservative Catholic mom (and that’s also my #1 go-to non English profanity choice) and 2: the small human here, granted she doesn’t swear at all and her Mom is just as bad as me. I catch myself and substitute words and she knows exactly what I was about to say... but it’s the thought that counts right?

I’ve been trying* to be better about my language... I tended to swear like an old sailor (‘cause that’s exactly where I learned to swear!) and it wasn’t improved by construction, green house, restraunt, or retail work. Retail and restaurant just added a few languages to the repetior ;) I’ve been trying to cut back around 1: my niece because of ultra-conservative Catholic mom (and that’s also my #1 go-to non English profanity choice) and 2: the small human here, granted she doesn’t swear at all and her Mom is just as bad as me. I catch myself and substitute words and she knows exactly what I was about to say... but it’s the thought that counts right?

One of my daughters first words was sh*t and i realized i have a problem and have been working on it :lau

Back
Top Bottom