Kristen’s Chickens and Farming Ventures

It's been a bit crazy here. I got married yesterday in my backyard after 14 year's of living together, and then last night started the week long Arizona statewide ordered curfew thing from 8 PM to 5 AM. What's next?
Well you kept that a secret! Congratulations! That is very cool. 🥂 👏 🍾🎉

Well you kept that a secret! Congratulations! That is very cool. 🥂 👏 🍾🎉

Well, with the covid thing going on and everyone having to distance, we kept it small. There were only 5 of us. We had our ordained minister friend, and the couple next door as the witnesses. We will have some sort of wedding reception or other later when thing's get back to normal.

Well, with the covid thing going on and everyone having to distance, we kept it small. There were only 5 of us. We had our ordained minister friend, and the couple next door as the witnesses. We will have some sort of wedding reception or other later when thing's get back to normal.
It is nice that you were still able to do this in today's environment. My daughter is trying to plan her wedding right now and it is a nightmare.

It is nice that you were still able to do this in today's environment. My daughter is trying to plan her wedding right now and it is a nightmare.

I can understand that. We took the simple way in getting it done, and it only cost us to get the marriage license in town. The minister is our friend and didn't want to charge us. He said that was his wedding gift to us.

I can understand that. We took the simple way in getting it done, and it only cost us to get the marriage license in town. The minister is our friend and didn't want to charge us. He said that was his wedding gift to us.
That's lovely. Small and easy. No stress.

Congratulations!

It's been a bit crazy here. I got married yesterday in my backyard after 14 year's of living together, and then last night started the week long Arizona statewide ordered curfew thing from 8 PM to 5 AM. What's next?
Congratulations on your Wedding!
And way cheaper. No need for a wedding dress that would only be worn once.
Sounds like the sort of thing I would want in a wedding as well. Have a party later if you feel like it, skip the stress, and just have a quiet little ceremony for the two of you. Thanks for the wonderful news!

Back
Top Bottom