KY traders here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still selling off lots of the chickens that I acquired during my wild-n-crazy chick buying days in early spring. The chickens are now 18-19 weeks old and ready to start laying at any time.

I have sold many of them already, but I still have the following left for sale. They are $9 each and I'm in Shelbyville, Ky:

5 Buff Orpington pullets
5 Light Brahma pullets
1 Barred Rock pullet
1 Silver-Laced Wyandotte rooster
1 Light Brahma rooster

Last edited:
I have sebrights and cochin bantams I'm selling. If I have any left mon. I will post them and prices. If I don't let my sister have first pick, she will kick my rear end.
roll.png

I know that you posted as Ky.
We are in Georgia and would like evertbody in the great state of Ky. that in the month of Aug we will be hatching off aaproxmite 1500 baby chicks.
These chicks will be Rhode Island Reds And Dominique.Theae chicks are true breeds.No iminations.
We are offering thes chicks at a great price.
You need to buy now for next spring laying.You can contact us at [email protected] or call 229-455-6437
Look forward to hearing from Ky.

I have a lot of birds that need to go ASAP!!

I am waiting on a disability claim and need money badly!!

Partridge Rock hens
Partridge Rock Roos
Guinea Keets (Pearl and Pied)
Half Grown Guineas (Pearl and Lavender)
Blue Andalusian chicks (Rare)
Silver Duckwing Bantams (Pairs only)
OE Game Bantam Roos
Australorp chicks
Dominique chicks
Barred Rock chicks
Phoenix (Pair only)
Silkies (various ages and colors)
Muscovy Ducklings
Royal Palm Turkey chicks
To be picked up only. Please PM for details and pricing.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Quote:
Are you NPIP?

Not yet..I have only lived here a short time. But my birds are all healthy..I haven't had any issues at all. Several people here have purchased my birds.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know. Be aware that if you are not NPIP, anyone who is cannot purchase from you (not without them having been tested in the last 30 days anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom