Lala The Christmas Chicken

chicken19

Songster
Jul 16, 2015
Riding my horse
My Coop
My Coop
In this thread I'd like you to meet Lala my christmas hen.
I bought her along with her 2 sisters Cupcake, and Ivy.
They are silky, buff orpinton, something crosses and Cupcake is chestnut, and the other two are gray with black heads.
They were a great addition to the coop.
Lala used to bite but I trained her not to.
I love all of them and will update their training, growing, and everything else here.
Please feel free to make small comments.
chicken19

Where is LALA and family ??? your pictures did not upload. LUV to see them.. How old are they.? Did you get her for Christmas???
smile.png

Where is LALA and family ??? your pictures did not upload. LUV to see them.. How old are they.? Did you get her for Christmas???
smile.png
I will put pics in soon! I don't know how old the are but they have not started laying. They are still pullets.
I got the three girls for Christmas, I call them the 'trio'.
I can't guarantee pictures soon but I will try
he.gif

I also have Tiny, Lady, Flame, and two roosters (I know, too many roos).
Anyway, Tiny got bitten by Cupcake (Lala's sister) and felt bad. For the rest of the day Tiny was making a horrid sound.
Poor girl's ego was wrecked.
But the next day I came into the coop and whenever the Trio was trying to eat, Tiny would come in, scare them back onto the roost and give them this supirior look. Then Tiny paraded out of the coop. Then, the pullets would try eating again and the same thing happened. So, I shut Tiny out and let the pullets feed.
I will update more stuff tomorrow (Posted on the 27th(I Think)).
chicken19

Ok, well today Lala requested that I write about her. She told me what to write. Here it is:
Hi! My name is Lala. I am a hen.
My new Top Hen (chicken19) is nice and never hurts me and keeps me happy. I like worms in the summer. Well, really I don't know if I ever had one? Flame (an older hen) says they are juicy and taste really good. I want to try one, but I'll have to battle with Cupcake (my control freak sister) to get it. Or maybe I'll just sneak off and find one when she's not there. Anyway, what does a worm look like?
I am quite young. I was born in September. Auctually I might be older than that. I don't know.
I also like this green stuff that the Top Hen took to me. It was juicy. She said something about iceberg lettuce.
Ok well anyway "OOOOUCCHHHYYY" (Cupcake pecked her) I have to go! I will chat later, "OOOUUUCHH" (and again).

Ok, I (the Top Hen) am here again!
Lala is quite the character (can't you tell). I'll get her some worms next summer.
And when Cupcake pecks, It doesn't really hurt.
chicken19

Back
Top Bottom