Large Fowl Crele Project...

Pics
I am looking for barred or crele LF birds with a cushion or small rose comb. Something like a chantecler would be great, but projects of Legbars, Dominique's, barred rocks, Bielefelders, malines, etc would work. Can anyone out there help me locate and obtain birds like this?

I am looking for barred or crele LF birds with a cushion or small rose comb. Something like a chantecler would be great, but projects of Legbars, Dominique's, barred rocks, Bielefelders, malines, etc would work. Can anyone out there help me locate and obtain birds like this?

A pea comb would be good too. The smaller the better.

You could breed hatch and doms and maybe a few generations later you will get some good looking Creles, and yes LF Crele OE do exsist, I have seen them at a show and they have reached perfection
wow !!! Love to see pictures of those! CRELE OE are the MOST beautiful of all the creles in my opinion
Kaizer Crele OEG.JPEG

Around Louisiana I believe one can get bielfelders from Lisa Mulders of Cackleberry Farms. Want a link?

Back
Top Bottom